To provide service warranty terms and conditions for IT Peripheral Products sold to the customers.
The scope of this guideline is limited to IT Peripheral Products enlisted in Annexure 1.
• The Company warrants the product sold by it or its distributor, reseller, or other Authorized partners to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal use.
• The bill or invoice is the proof of purchase of the product and the warranty period commences as of that date. This warranty extends only to the original purchase and is non-transferable.
• In order to claim warranty under this guideline, the warranty card has to be duly filled by the authorized Retail Partner and stamped with date of purchase mentioned on that.
• The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear and accessories of the equipment.
• The company's liability under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or providing replacement of part/s, which are found to be defective.
• The company or its authorized service center/ service dealer, reserves the right to retain any part/s or component/s replaced during the warranty period.
• In case of any dispute, courts at Gurgaon shall have exclusive jurisdiction over matters covered by this warranty
The warranty period and Turn Around Time (TAT) for different products in IT segment are mentioned in Annexure 1.
• Customer will visit the ASD with the defective product.
• ASD SPOC will log the complaint in CRM with details of the customer.
• ASD SPOC will check the warranty status of the product based on invoice/warranty card.
• ASD will repair/ replace the product and inform the customer.
• Customer collects the repaired/ replaced product.
• Complaint is resolved and closed in CRM.
The terms and conditions of this policy are mentioned as under:
• This warranty is valid on the product with an intact warranty sticker.
• Repair will be carried out through the Company's Service centers or its Authorized Service Center / Dealers / Distributors.
• In the event of repair of any part/s of the equipment, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the un-expired period of the warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
• Company shall make every effort to carry out the repairs and return the equipment within stipulated TAT of receipt of the same. However, the Company shall not be liable for any consequences arising due to delay undercircumstances beyond its control.
• This warranty is not valid on the products sold as seconds.
• This guideline is not applicable on physically damaged, rusted, wet and burnt products.
• The equipment is not used according to instructions given in the User manual.
• The equipment stipulated warranty period has expired or the warranty sticker is tampered.
• The equipment is repaired by unauthorized sources or there is an improper use as determined by the Company personnel.
• There is a modification or alteration of any nature made in the electrical circuitry / or physical construction of the set.
• Installation/ repair work is carried out by a person / agency other than that authorized by the company.
• Site conditions (premises where the product is kept) do not confirm to the recommended operating conditions of the product.
• Defects caused due to factors beyond the company's control such as lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit to service center or purchaser's residence.
• Warranty will be applicable if TFT screen performance has no more than three (3) improperly pixel totals or no more than three (3) bright or three (3) dark pixels.
• Beetel retains the right to refuse any claim for repair or replacement of a TFT screen if the numbers of defective dots are three or less than three.
As per guidelines:
• The Company shall on quarterly basis inform the models being declared EOL.
• All models for which the warranty has expired based on guidelines norms and expected date of secondary sales, shall be considered EOL and the Company will not consider the said products for warranty repairs/replacements.
• The models declared EOL will not be covered in any DOA and Warranty guidelines.
Service partner may repair those models based on availability of spares for the models declared EOL. Company will not be liable for non availability of spares for the models declared EOL.
• The responsibility for ensuring compliance to this guideline by the channel lies with Customer Service Delivery.
• In case of any changes, Head – CSD will have authority to make amendments to this guideline.
|Product Category||Product Description||Service Type||Expected TAT**|
|Home Theatre System (HTS)||RTB*||30 days|
|Speakers-350W to 1200W||RTB||30 days|
|Multimedia Products||Multimedia Speakers-1400W to 3600W||RTB||30 days|
|Multimedia Speakers-4000W and above||RTB||30 days|
|Cordless Headphones||RTB||30 days|
|Power Products||UPS-600VA/800VA||RTB||30 days|
|Entertainment Products||TFT Monitors(Thin Film Transistor)||RTB||30 days|
|Internal and External TV Tuner Cards||RTB||30 days|
|Input Devices||Keyboard||RTB||30 days|
|Add on products||Webcam||RTB||30 days|
Service type for 5.1 channel speakers will be RTB.
*RTB - Return to Bench
**TAT - all efforts shall be done to complete the service within the mentioned period; however, the same shall not be limiting or binding